Confirm whether the works affect a State heritage-listed building
Refer back to the report from VicPlan-external site and confirm whether a building on your property is State heritage-listed.
- On the report, see whether Heritage Overlay appears, if so, look for the Heritage Overlay Schedule link and take note of the schedule number.
- Click the Heritage Overlay Schedule link. The Schedule to the Heritage Overlay page appears.
- Find your schedule number. See whether the “Included on the Victorian Heritage Register” column displays 'Yes' for your schedule number.
Will your works affect a State-heritage listed building?
- If yes, apply for a Building Permit.
- If no, you do not need to apply for a Building Permit. Check whether you need to apply for any other permits.