On this page

Pay your fine (infringement notice) within 21 days to avoid extra costs and the potential for legal proceedings. 

Vehicles that have been towed are taken to the VicRoads impound yard in Collingwood. Call 13 48 69 or visit the VicRoads website.

If you have lost your ticket and want to know your infringement number, call customer service on (03) 9278 4444 with your car registration number.

Ways to pay

Telephone and Internet Banking - BPAY

Telephone and internet payment options are available 2 business days after you have received your fine.

Pay using the Biller Code and Reference Number on your notice. Make payments from your credit card, savings or cheque account.

Pay online

To pay online, you will need the infringement number on your notice. 

Pay online

Credit card surcharges apply, find out more on our Pay page.


Call us on 1300 722 151 and follow the prompts to make secure payments. Credit card surcharges apply, find out more on our Pay page.


Include a copy of the infringement or your infringement number, and mail with your cheque or money order made payable to ‘City of Boroondara’, and crossed ‘Not Negotiable’ to: City of Boroondara, Private Bag 1, Camberwell VIC 3124.

We do not accept postal delays as a reason for late payment. We do not issue a receipt for payments received through the mail.

In person

Visit our customer service desk during opening hours. For more information, visit our Contact us page.

Organise a payment plan

You can request a payment plan if you are the registered owner or formally nominated driver of the vehicle. You must have one of the following:

  • a Centrelink pensioner concession card
  • a Department of Veterans' Affairs pensioner concession card
  • a Centrelink health care card
  • a Seniors card.

You must provide a photocopy of one of the cards as listed above. We will then help organise the payment plan through Fines Victoria.

Apply for a parking fine payment plan

Appeal a parking fine

If you get a parking fine, you can appeal it under certain circumstances. Find out if you're eligible to appeal on our Appeal your parking fine page.

Was this page helpful?