Check if your property is affected by specific planning overlays
- Visit Planning Maps Online and search for the address of your property. The Planning Maps Online page displays a map of the property.
- Select Get Report. Follow the prompts to create and open a Planning Property Report.
- Read the report to see whether the property falls within any of the following:
- Environmental Significance Overlay
- Public Acquisition Overlay
- Heritage Overlay
- Design and Development Overlay (excluding Design and Development Overlay Schedule Number 4)
- Significant Landscape Overlay
- Land Subject to Inundation Overlay
- Vegetation Protection Overlay.
Does the property fall within one or more planning overlays?