Over Easter (Friday 19 to Monday 22 April) and on Anzac Day (Thursday 25 April), some of our services and centres may be closed or have different hours. Please see details of all affected services.

Apply for a Vehicular Crossing Permit

A vehicular crossing is the section of driveway between the road and a property. You always need a Vehicular Crossing Permit before you start works on a driveway.

You need to apply for a Vehicular Crossing Permit.

Then go to the next step.