Delay to recycling collections

We are aware of delays with our recycling collections. Please leave your bins out until they are collected.  We apologise for any inconvenience.

Check Council assets haven't been damaged during works

Once all the relevant permits have been granted, you can begin works.

If you damage a public asset during works, you are responsible for the restoration of the asset to its original condition.

See digging up a road, footpath or naturestrip for fees for Council to complete restoration works.

You may exit the guide.