Some of our services have different times over the holidays, including waste collections previously scheduled for Christmas and New Year's Day. Read about the changes.

Check if your property is located on a declared road

Search for your property address on the Map of declared roads on the VicRoads website. If your property is on a declared road, you need to submit a Memorandum of Authorisation (MOA) to VicRoads.

Is your property on a declared road?