Coronavirus update 13 March 2020

COVID-19 restrictions: what's closed and what's open.

Check if you need to store materials on Council land

If you need to store equipment at the work site, you need to apply for a Road or Footpath Occupancy Permit.

Will you be storing equipment at the work site?