Discuss your idea with a Council officer
Before you apply for a grant, you must talk through your project idea with a Council officer. They'll help you shape your application to give it the best chance of success.
Depending on which stream your grant falls under, please contact the relevant person below.
- Recreation: William Bullock - 9278 4783
- Sport: Sean Buncle - 9278 4160
- Aged Services: Maree Guthrie - 9278 4955
- Arts and Culture: Bridget Flood - 9278 4770
- Children and Families: Rhonda Allen - 9278 4635
- Disability, Access and Inclusion: Emma Wilkinson - 9278 4938
- Health and Wellbeing: Elanna Nolan - 9278 4427
- Neighbourhood Houses: Danni Nash 9278 4691
- Safer Communities: Roz Wiliams 9278 4898
- Volunteering: Laura Lynch - 9278 4550
- Youth: Vanessa Virgato - 9278 4620
- Environment: Liz Casper - 9278 4347
Vibrant Retail Precincts
- Economic Development: Sonja Tomasovic - 9278 4879
For general enquiries about the grants program, please the Community Development Officer (Grants and Partnerships) on 9278 4753 or email [email protected].
Have you talked to a Council officer about your project?
- If yes, go to step 6
- If no, please contact the relevant Council officer from the list above. Your project won't be eligible for funding if you don't complete this step.
Would you like any help with your application? We have information sessions, one-on-one grant writing help and assistance with applying online. See our website for more information.