Discuss your idea with a Council officer
Before you apply for a grant, you must talk through your project idea with a Council officer. They'll help you shape your application to give it the best chance of success.
Depending on which stream your grant falls under, please contact the relevant person below.
- Recreation: William Bullock - 9278 4783
- Sport: Sean Buncle - 9278 4160
- Aged Services: Deanna Boulos - 9278 4769
- Arts and Culture: Bridget Flood - 9278 4770
- Arts and Culture: Jackie Gatt - 9278 4770
- Children and Families: Nicole Frey - 9278 4439
- Disability, Access and Inclusion: Emma Wilkinson - 9278 4938
- Health and Wellbeing: Sarah Lausberg - 9278 4427
- Neighbourhood Houses: Caddy Purdy - 9278 4822
- Safer Communities: Andrea Learbuch - 9278 4715
- Volunteering: Laura Lynch - 9278 4550
- Youth: Toula Papaioannou - 9278 4620
- Environment: Liz Casper - 9278 4347
Vibrant Retail Precincts
- Economic Development: Alana Smith - 9278 4879
For general enquiries about the grants program, please the Community Development Officer (Grants and Partnerships) on 9278 4753 or email [email protected].
Have you talked to a Council officer about your project?
- If yes, go to step 6
- If no, please contact the relevant Council officer from the list above. Your project won't be eligible for funding if you don't complete this step.
Would you like any help with your application? We have information sessions, one-on-one grant writing help and assistance with applying online. See our website for more information.