Discuss your idea with a Council officer
Before you apply for a grant, you must talk through your project idea with a Council officer. They'll help you shape your application to give it the best chance of success.
Depending on which stream your grant falls under, please contact the relevant person below.
- Recreation: William Bullock - 9278 4783
- Sport: Kate Rogasch - 9278 4058
Actively Ageing Community
- Aged Services: Deanna Boulos - 9278 4769
- Arts and Culture: Bridget Flood - 9278 4770
- Children and Families: Clara Yip - 9278 4439
- Disability: Danielle Short - 9278 4336
- Diversity: Emma Wilkinson - 9278 4938
- Health and Wellbeing: Jacqui McCann - 9278 4427
- Neighbourhood Houses: Anne Warner - 9278 4716
- Safer Communities: Andrea Learbuch - 9278 4715
- Volunteering: Laura Lynch - 9278 4550
- Youth: Toula Papaioannou - 9278 4620
- Environment: Mat Dixon - 9278 4533
For general enquiries about the grants program, please contact Traci Alchin on 9278 4753 or email [email protected].
Have you talked to a Council officer about your project?
- If yes, go to step 6
- If no, please contact the relevant Council officer from the list above. Your project won't be eligible for funding if you don't complete this step.
Would you like any help with your application? We have information sessions, one-on-one grant writing help and assistance with applying online. See our website for more information.