- Annual Community Strengthening Grants provide financial support for new, one-off projects and activities that strengthen the Boroondara community
- Applicants can submit more than one application but the combined total of all grant applications must be no more than $10,000. This total includes applications to the Small Grants (Biannual).
How to apply
Applications for the Annual Community Strengthening Grants are now open and close at 11:59 pm on Monday 30 May 2022.
For help with your application, see the Annual Community Strengthening Grants 2022-23 Guide.
Not-for-profit community organisations and groups can apply for grants of up to $10,000 under 6 streams:
- Active Community – Sports and Recreation
- Life-long Community – Opportunities for Over 55s
- Creative Community – Arts and Culture
- Healthy Community – Health, Safety, and Wellbeing, Youth, Children and Families
- Sustainable Community – Environmental Sustainability
- Vibrant Retail Precincts.
Boroondara Community Plan
The Boroondara Community Plan (BCP) is Council’s key strategic document, and the activities and projects funded through the Community Strengthening Grants program reflect its objectives, especially themes 1 and 3. Read more about the BCP and its themes on our website .
See the recipients of the 2021–22 grants and the projects that were funded.