The Boroondara Community Plan is structured around the following seven priority themes that the community told us we should focus on over the next 10 years:
- Your Community, Services and Facilities
- Your Parks and Green Spaces
- The Environment
- Neighbourhood Character and Heritage
- Getting Around Boroondara
- Your Local Shops and Businesses
- Civic Leadership and Governance
The following pages provide information about what the community told us about each priority theme and their supporting strategic objectives and strategies.
The strategic objectives address the seven priority themes and describe the outcomes we are seeking to achieve.
The strategies will be implemented through actions in our policies, plans, strategies, projects and budget over the next 10 years.
Each strategic objective will be measured by a set of strategic indictors to monitor our progress and the influence of the Boroondara Community Plan on the health and wellbeing of the community.