Customer service locations
8 Inglesby Road, Camberwell Victoria 3124
Private Bag 1, Camberwell Victoria 3124
- Monday to Friday 8am–5.15pm
- Cashier: Monday to Friday 8.30am–5.15pm
Or call 9278 4444 during office hours.
You can also enquire in person about Council services and pay Council rates at the following locations:
Customer service counters
Kew Library, corner Cotham Road and Civic Drive
- Monday to Friday 10am-3.30pm
- Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 1pm-5pm
Hawthorn Arts Centre, 360 Burwood Road, Hawthorn
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
Report an issue or hazard
Call (03) 9278 4444 (24 hours) for immediate attention. For less urgent enquiries you can also submit an online report:
Or you can:
- Email Council - [email protected]
- Phone: (03) 9278 4444 (also for after-hours emergencies)
- Fax: (03) 9278 4466.
You can also report an issue using your smartphone with the free Snap Send Solve app.
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can call us using the National Relay Service (NRS).
- TTY users: call 13 36 77 and ask for (03) 9278 4444
- Speak & Listen users: call 1300 555 727 and ask for (03) 9278 4444
- Internet relay users: connect to NRS via the NRS website and ask for (03) 9278 4444.
Report injury or damage to property from a Council asset
If you have received an injury, property or vehicle damage from a Council asset, you can: