Customer service locations
8 Inglesby Road, Camberwell Victoria 3124
Private Bag 1, Camberwell Victoria 3124
- Monday to Friday 8am–5.15pm
- Cashier: Monday to Friday 8.30am–5.15pm
Or call 9278 4444 during office hours.
You can also enquire in person about Council services and pay Council rates at the following locations:
Customer service counters
Kew Library, corner Cotham Road and Civic Drive
- Monday to Friday 10am-3.30pm
- Saturday 10am-5pm and Sunday 1pm-5pm
Hawthorn Arts Centre, 360 Burwood Road, Hawthorn
Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm
Report an issue or hazard
Call (03) 9278 4444 (24 hours) for immediate attention. For less urgent enquiries you can also submit an online report:
Or you can:
- Email Council - [email protected]
- Phone: (03) 9278 4444 (also for after-hours emergencies)
- Fax: (03) 9278 4466.
You can also report an issue using your smartphone with the free Snap Send Solve app.
Note: Please don't use Snap Send Solve to report an issue requiring immediate attention, such as an illegally parked car. All urgent matters should be reported by phone.
If you are deaf or have a hearing or speech impairment, you can call us using the National Relay Service (NRS).
- TTY users: call 13 36 77 and ask for (03) 9278 4444
- Speak & Listen users: call 1300 555 727 and ask for (03) 9278 4444
- Internet relay users: connect to NRS via the NRS website and ask for (03) 9278 4444.
Report injury or damage to property from a Council asset
If you have received an injury, property or vehicle damage from a Council asset, you can: