We will track the progress of our Climate Action Plan to see how well it’s going.
Our monitoring and reporting each year will include:
- our greenhouse gas emissions
- a snapshot of emissions from the community
- waste, recycling and FOGO data
- tree planting and renewal data
- data on our water use and how we are collecting it from other sources
- our biodiversity actions
- information on our workshops and community support programs.
We will review and update the Climate Action Plan in 5 years. We will also review and update the Implementation Plan every 2 years. These updates will include a community check-in survey.