We offer sessions at your workplace to vaccinate your employees against preventable flu.
The benefits of vaccinating your employees include:
- reducing the spread of infection in the workplace
- minimising the cost of absenteeism
- maintaining productivity
- increasing staff morale
- increasing safety in the workplace (illness can slow reaction times by 20% to 40%).
Make a booking
Call 9278 4711 to make a booking for your workplace.
- The cost is $25 per person for a minimum of 15 staff. The minimum total charge is $375.
- You'll be invoiced at the end of the session.
- If your business has less than 15 staff, bring them along to one of our public immunisation sessions.
How it works
When you make a booking, we provide you with a booking confirmation and access to an online Information and Consent Form.
We vaccinate with the quadrivalent flu vaccine FluQuadri, which has 4 influenza virus strains:
- two A strains
- two B strains.
On the day
- We come to your office and administer the flu vaccine to each employee.
- We're usually onsite for between 30 minutes to one hour, depending on the size of the company.
- Your employees just need to turn up within that timeframe (no bookings needed).
- Each flu vaccination takes about 5 minutes.
At the end of the session
- You'll receive a list of all staff vaccinated for your occupational health and safety records.
- Each staff member will receive an individual record of their flu vaccination.
- Vaccinations will also be recorded on our database and reported to the Australian Immunisation Register.
Any staff who are absent on the day can make a booking for one of our public immunisation sessions.
Contact Immunisation Services on 9278 4711.