Occupy the dwelling

Before the final inspection is carried out, you need to apply to the Relevant Building Surveyor for an Occupancy Permit.

Apply for an Occupancy Permit.

You may only occupy the dwelling after:

  • the final inspection has been approved and
  • the Occupancy Permit has been issued.

You may exit the guide.