Coronavirus update 13 March 2020

Council has closed some facilities and cancelled all events until 14 April. Learn which services have been affected.

Our website will not be available between 9pm and 11pm Monday 30 March while we make a system upgrade. More details on this outage.

Check for other zones that require planning permission

Refer to the map from VicPlan. See whether your property is in any of the following:

  • Commercial 1 Zone Schedule 1
  • Priority Development Zone
  • Special Use Zone Schedule 2

You need to apply for planning permission to build a house in a Commercial 1 Zone Schedule 1 or Priority Development Zone.

You may apply for permission to build a house For Special Use Zone Schedule 2, as long as the house is associated with an education centre.

Is your property in a zone that requires planning permission for your project?