We offer sessions at your workplace to vaccinate your employees against preventable flu.
The benefits of vaccinating your employees include:
- reducing the spread of infection in the workplace
- minimising the cost of absenteeism
- maintaining productivity
- increasing staff morale
- increasing safety in the workplace (illness can slow reaction times by 20 to 40 per cent).
Make a booking
Call 9278 4711 to make a booking for your workplace.
- The cost is $25 per person for a minimum of 15 staff. The minimum total charge is $375.
- You'll be invoiced at the end of the session.
- If your business has less than 15 staff, bring them along to one of our public immunisation sessions.
How it works
When you make a booking, we provide you with a booking confirmation and access to an online Information and Consent Form.
We vaccinate with the quadrivalent flu vaccine FluQuadri, which contains 4 killed influenza virus strains:
- two A strains
- two B strains.
On the day
- We come to your office and administer the flu vaccine to each employee.
- We're usually onsite for between half an hour to an hour, depending on the size of the company.
- Your employees just need to turn up within that timeframe (no bookings needed).
- Each flu vaccination takes about 5 minutes.
At the end of the session
- You'll receive a list of all staff vaccinated for your occupational health and safety records.
- Each staff member will receive an individual record of their flu vaccination.
- Vaccinations will also be recorded on our database and reported to the Australian Immunisation Register.
Any staff who are absent on the day can attend one of our public immunisation sessions.
Contact Immunisation Services on 9278 4711.