From Wednesday 4 November, immunisation sessions will be held by appointment only at Camberwell Library, Parkview Room. Entrance to the Parkview Room will be via the external doors adjacent to the grassed area. Please follow the signage.
We will commence updating your child’s green Health and Development books from November, so please bring these along to your appointment.
The flu vaccine is still available at all our regular immunisation sessions. Book an appointment to see our session dates.
We are continuing our immunisation program under guidance from the Department of Health and Human Services and implementing additional clinical infection control measures to minimise any risk to our community and staff.
Changes to immunisation program due to COVID-19
The following control measures apply to all immunisation sessions:
- Only one parent or guardian can accompany a child for immunisation to assist with social distancing.
- Please wear short sleeve or loose fitting clothing to allow quick and easy access to the vaccination site.
- As directed by the Victorian Chief Health Officer, people over the age of 12 must wear a face covering when attending an immunisation appointment. Visit DHHS website for more information.
Please do not attend if:
- You or your child have symptoms of a respiratory infection (fever, cough, shortness of breath, or sore throat).
- You have returned from overseas in the last 14 days.
- You or your child are subject to a 14-day self-isolation requirement.
- You or your child have been in contact with anyone who has received a positive COVID-19 test in the last 14 days.
All our public immunisation sessions are being held at the Camberwell Library, Parkview Room.
You will need to book an appointment to attend any of our public immunisation sessions. This is to manage attendance numbers and adhere to social distancing measures.
Please do not arrive any earlier than 5 minutes before your appointment. If you are late your appointment may need to be rescheduled.
On arrival you will be met by a member of our team who will complete a quick health assessment, temperature check and provide you with direction.