Check if your property is on the Victorian Heritage Register
- Refer to the report from Planning Maps Online.
- Look for the Heritage Overlay Schedule link and take note of the schedule number.
- Click the Heritage Overlay Schedule link. The Schedule to the Heritage Overlay page appears.
- Find your schedule number. See whether the 'Included on the Victorian Heritage Register' column displays 'Yes' for your schedule number.
If the property is on the Victorian Heritage Register:
- You may need approval from Heritage Victoria for or any buildings and works including internal changes. Contact Heritage Victoria for advice on how to apply for their approval.
- You may continue to apply for other permits while your Heritage Victoria application is being assessed. But you can only begin construction after all necessary approvals and permits are granted.