Over Easter (Friday 19 to Monday 22 April) and on Anzac Day (Thursday 25 April), some of our services and centres may be closed or have different hours. Please see details of all affected services.

When we issue a Building Permit, it includes the date when work must commence and the date when work must be completed.

If you are unable to commence or complete works within these timeframes, you must apply for an extension of time before the Building Permit expires.

To extend a Building Permit, complete the Application for Building Permit extension of time form.

Submit your application to Council offices and pay the appropriate fee.

For more information, email Building Services at [email protected] or call 9278 4999.

How useful was this information?