About the Amendment C386boro
We are proposing to include the following properties in a Heritage Overlay after a heritage assessment has found them to be of local heritage significance:
- 133, 133a, 135, 135a, 137, 139 and 141 Gordon Street, Balwyn (Gordon Street Precinct)
- 41 Austin Street, Balwyn
- 221 Whitehorse Road, Balwyn
- 5 Creswick Street, Deepdene
- 6 Creswick Street, Deepdene
Full details of these proposed changes are included in the amendment documentation available below.
Current Status (November 2022)
Amendment C386boro is on public exhibition until Monday 5 December 2022. You now have the opportunity to provide feedback to Council on the proposed Heritage Overlays.
You can lodge a submission the following ways:
You can lodge a submission by completing our online Planning Scheme Amendment submission form.
You can post a submission to:
Boroondara City Council
Strategic and Statutory Planning and Placemaking Department
Private Bag 1, Camberwell VIC 3124
Once the public exhibition process is complete, Council officers will review all submissions received and prepare a report for consideration by the Urban Planning Delegated Committee (UPDC).
The UPDC will decide whether to:
- Make changes to the amendment in response to submissions
- Seek appointment of an independent Panel and refer any submissions to the Panel for consideration
- Recommend adoption of the amendment by Council, if there are no submissions or all submissions have been resolved
- Abandon the amendment
The report is likely to be considered by the UPDC in early 2023.
For more information, you can:
- Download a copy of amendment and supporting documentation from the download section below
- Visit the Department of Environment, Land, Water and Planning website