You need Report and Consent for:
- projections beyond street alignment
- a structure above a public facility, or
- a structure below a public facility.
These proposals are all categorised as non-siting matters.
- To apply, you need to provide:
- Certificate of Title with a plan of the subdivision. You can get this using the Landata website.
- Covering letter clearly explaining why your proposal does not comply with siting requirements.
- Plans for the proposal, indicating the length of projection over the allotment boundary and height above footpath (if applicable).
2. Complete the Application for Council Consent: Non-Siting Matters and submit it to Council with supporting documentation and the fee. The fee is $290.40.
Learn about Report and Consent for other non-siting matters.
For more information, email Building Services or call 9278 4999.