Increase staff well being and decrease parking and traffic issues around your workplace by encouraging staff to get to work by using a bike, public transport, car pool or walking.
Council supports local workplaces to get staff using sustainable transport in a range of ways including the following:
- promotional events
- information regarding green travel plans
- information regarding workplace bicycle users groups
- funding options for bicycle facilities such as bike parking.
Please email the Sustainable Transport Officer for assistance.
National Ride2Work Day is celebrated each year, encouraging people to ride to and from work.
- Learn how to ride to work with the resources on Bicycle Network's Tips for new riders page-external site.
- Register your ride using the National Ride2Work Day registration form-external site, to help Bicycle Network understand where people are commuting by bike, how far they pedal and where better places to ride need to be built.
For help promoting riding to work at your workplace, email [email protected].