Coronavirus update 13 March 2020

Council has closed some facilities and cancelled all events until 14 April. Learn which services have been affected.

If you have tradespeople working on your residential or commercial property, you can apply for a temporary parking permit for them.

Both the property resident and the tradesperson can apply for these permits.

1. Complete the relevant application form:

2.Submit the form and any supporting documents by email, post or in person to Council offices.

3. Within 28 days, you'll receive:

  • an invoice for your permit,
  • a request for more information, or
  • a rejection and the reason why.

4. If you receive an invoice, you will need to make payment before your permit is sent out.

Lost or damaged permits

Please fill in the lost or damaged permit application form if you need an existing permit replaced. 

Contact us

For further information please contact us on 9278 4444 or email [email protected] 

How useful was this information?