If you have tradespeople working on your residential property, you can apply for a temporary parking permit for them.
Both the property resident and the tradesperson can apply for these permits.
1. Complete the relevant application form:
- For minor residential refurbishments – 4 weeks or less (Tradesperson Short Term Parking Permit)
- Application for Parking Permit for Minor Residential Refurbishments
- Fee: $78 for 1 permit or $156 for 2 permits.
- For extended residential refurbishments – more than 4 weeks (Tradesperson Long Term Parking Permit)
- Application for Parking Permit for Extended Residential Refurbishments
- Fee: $25.70 per vehicle per week
2.Submit the form and any supporting documents by email or post to Council offices.
3. Within 10 business days, you'll receive:
- an invoice for your permit,
- a request for more information, or
- a rejection and the reason why.
4. If you receive an invoice, you will need to make payment before your permit is sent out.
Lost or damaged permits
Please fill in the lost or damaged permit application form if you need an existing permit replaced.