If you have tradespeople working on your residential or commercial property, you can apply for a temporary parking permit for them.
Both the property resident and the tradesperson can apply for these permits.
1. Complete the relevant application form:
- For minor residential refurbishments - 4 weeks or less (Tradesperson Short Term Parking Permit)
- Application for Parking Permit for Minor Residential Refurbishments
- Fee: $72.50 for 1 permit or $145 for 2 permits.
- For extended residential refurbishments - more than 4 weeks (Tradesperson Long Term Parking Permit)
- Application for Parking Permit for Extended Residential Refurbishments
- Fee: $24 per vehicle per week
- For commercial area works
- Application for Tradesperson Parking Permit - Commercial Areas
- Fee: $46.80 per vehicle per bay per day
2. Submit the form, payment and any supporting documents by mail or in person to Council offices.
3. Within 28 days, you'll either receive:
- your permit
- a request for more information or
- a rejection and the reason why.
Lost or damaged permits
Please fill in the lost or damaged permit application form if you need an existing permit replaced.