If you are a not-for-profit organisation or registered charity and you need some help with different tasks, consider student volunteers from Swinburne University.
Swinburne has a diverse pool of skilled students willing to help with:
- administration tasks
- event organising
- event management
- marketing and Promotion
- public relations, photography, videography
They come from a range of discipline areas including:
- Business and Enterprise
- Science, Engineering and Information Technology
- Arts, Health and Design.
There are multiple benefits for you as well as the students involved:
- Alleviate tight deadlines and low resources.
- Contribute to the community by engaging students.
- Promote networking opportunities between businesses and students.
- Improve future employability for students.
How to access Swinburne students
Register your non-profit organisation at SwinEmploy. Once you are registered, you can log in to the system via the same link.
For more information phone Shirley Martinow from Swinburne on 9214 4875 or our Economic Development team on 9278 4081.