The City of Boroondara has 10 wards, each represented by a Councillor who is elected by the people who live in that ward.
To find your Council ward, see the map below.
- Bellevue Ward: Kew East and the north of Balwyn North
- Cotham Ward: Deepdene and parts of Kew, Balwyn and Balwyn North
- Gardiner Ward: parts of Hawthorn, Hawthorn East, Camberwell and Glen Iris
- Glenferrie Ward: most of Hawthorn
- Junction Ward: most of Hawthorn East and parts of Camberwell and Canterbury
- Lynden Ward: parts of Camberwell, Canterbury and Glen Iris
- Maling Ward: Surrey Hills and parts of Canterbury and Balwyn
- Maranoa Ward: parts of Balwyn North and Balwyn
- Solway Ward: Ashburton and part of Glen Iris
- Studley Ward: west of Kew.
A Councillor, elected by the people who live in that ward, represents every Council ward.
The Boroondara City Council profile on the Victorian Electoral Commission website includes a detailed map of every Council ward.
The map below shows the Council ward boundaries for the City of Boroondara. Click on a section of the map to find out the ward name. To find your Council ward, zoom in on your area to find your street on the map.