The City of Boroondara has 10 wards, each represented by a Councillor who is elected by the people who live in that ward.
- Bellevue Ward: Kew East and the north of Balwyn North
- Cotham Ward: Deepdene and parts of Kew, Balwyn and Balwyn North
- Gardiner Ward: parts of Hawthorn, Hawthorn East, Camberwell and Glen Iris
- Glenferrie Ward: most of Hawthorn
- Junction Ward: most of Hawthorn East and parts of Camberwell and Canterbury
- Lynden Ward: parts of Camberwell, Canterbury and Glen Iris
- Maling Ward: Surrey Hills and parts of Canterbury and Balwyn
- Maranoa Ward: parts of Balwyn North and Balwyn
- Solway Ward: Ashburton and part of Glen Iris
- Studley Ward: west of Kew.
A Councillor, elected by the people who live in that ward, represents every Council ward.
The Boroondara City Council profile on the Victorian Electoral Commission website includes a detailed map of every Council ward.
The map below shows the Council ward boundaries for the City of Boroondara. To find your Council ward, zoom in on your area to find your street on the map.