Council documents and registers are available for public viewing in accordance with the Local Government Act 1989.
You can arrange to view these documents and registers at Council offices by contacting the Coordinator Governance on 9278 4471.
Some documents can be viewed online.
Documents available for inspection at our offices
As required by Regulation 12 of the Local Government (General) Regulations 2015:
- Details of official overseas or interstate travel by Councillors or Council staff in the previous 12 months.
- Public agendas and minutes of ordinary and special Council meetings and minutes of special committee meetings held in the previous 12 months, see Council meetings and agendas.
- Register of delegations kept under sections 87(1) and 98(4) of the Local Government Act, including the date of the last review under sections 86(6) and 98(6).
- Documents with details of all leases involving land let by Council.
- Register of authorised officers appointed under section 224(1A) of the Local Government Act.
- Council donations and grants within the previous 12 months.
- Quality or cost standards adopted by Council under section 208(F).
- If Council reappoints the Chief Executive Officer without first advertising the position, details of the proposed total remuneration under the new contract available (section 94).
- Information about any proposed special rate, special charge or combination of both (section 163).
Note: Any proposed declaration requires a minimum 28 days' public notice. Proposals are available for inspection during the public notice period. See public notices or contact Council for information about existing or proposed special rate schemes.
Documents available for inspection online
- Election period policy (section 93B)
- Campaign Donation Returns - 6 April 2017 (section 62A)
- Preliminary and final reports from the last Electoral Representation Review, section 19(F), see Council elections
- Councillor Support and Resources Policy (section 75B)
- Councillor Code of Conduct (section 76C)
- Register of Public Roads
Local laws, section 120:
- Amenity Local Law
- Protection of Council Assets and Control of Building Sites Local Law
- Smoke-free Areas Local Law
- Street Numbering Local Law
- Tree Protection Local Law 2016
- Consolidated Meeting Procedure Local Law
Note: Any proposed local law requires a minimum 28 days' public notice and is available for inspection during the public notice period (section 119). See public notices or contact Council for information about any proposed local laws.
- Council Plan (section 125)
Note: The proposed Council Plan requires a minimum 28 days' public notice and is available for inspection during the public notice period. See public notices or contact Council for information about proposed Council Plan.
- Strategic Resource Plan (section 126)
- Council Budget or revised budget (section 130)
Note: The proposed budget requires a minimum 28 days' public notice and is available for inspection during the public notice period. See public notices or contact Council for information about any proposed budget.