Council documents and registers are available for public viewing in accordance with the Local Government Act 1989, the Local Government Act 2020 and Council’s Public Transparency Policy
You can also arrange to view these documents and registers at Council offices by contacting the Coordinator Governance on 9278 4471.
Documents available for inspection
- Meeting Agendas, Minutes and recordings
- Audit and Risk Committee Charter
- Delegations for Delegated Committees
- Gift Registers for Councillors and Council Staff
- Travel Registers for Councillors and Council Staff
- Registers of Conflicts of Interest disclosed by Councillors and Council Staff
- Registers of Leases entered into by Council
- Register of Delegations
- Register of Authorised Officers
- Public notices
- Polices, plans and strategies
- Council Budget
- Annual Report
- Proposed and made Local Laws and any matter incorporated in a Local Law (sections 73, 74, 75 & 76 of the Local Government Act 2020)
- Election Campaign Returns (section 307 of the Local Government Act 2020)
- Register of Election Campaign Donations (section 308 of the Local Government Act 2020).
- Summary of Personal Interests (section 135 of the Local Government Act 2020 and regulation 10 of the Local Government (Governance and Integrity) Regulations 2020)
- Information about differential rates (section 161 of the Local Government Act 1989)
Documents available for inspection at our offices
- Information about any proposed special rate, special charge or combination of both (section 163 of Local Government Act 1989). Note: Any proposed declaration requires a minimum 28 days' public notice. Proposals are available for inspection during the public notice period. See public notices or contact Council for information about existing or proposed special rate schemes.