Using sustainable transport helps to:
- reduce traffic and congestion
- improve air quality
- support action on climate change.
This includes public transport and car share services.
Cycling and walking are also great ways to travel sustainably. Explore our Cycling and walking pages for routes, maps and social groups.
Public transport services
There are many public transport services to help you get around the City of Boroondara:
- Trains: Alamein, Belgrave and Lilydale lines.
- Trams: 16, 48, 70, 72, 75 and 109 routes.
- Buses: more than 30 services, including SmartBuses and Night Network services.
To use these services, buy a Myki pass at train stations, or online via the Myki website.
Plan your journey
Visit the Public Transport Victoria website to check:
- local routes and maps
- ticket prices.
Car share services
Use a car share service to get around Boroondara.
These vehicles are parked in specific parking bays throughout the city.
To use these services, become a member and book your vehicle.
Car share services in Boroondara: