- Recycling bins and food organics and garden organics (FOGO) bins are collected once a week.
- Household waste is collected every 2 weeks.
- Unit and apartment complexes without FOGO bins receive household waste collections once a week and green waste collections every 2 weeks.
Enter your address in the search box to find your collection dates.
Download the fortnightly collection calendar
Bins are collected as usual on all public holidays, except Christmas Day, New Year's Day and Good Friday. We will announce alternative collection days on our Changes to Council services on public holidays page.
Bin collections start from 5am on main roads and from 6am in residential streets.
How to put your bin out
Put your bin out the night before your collection day:
- on the naturestrip
- close to your driveway
- clear of all obstacles, such as trees, poles and parked cars
- with the bin handle facing your property
If your bin is not emptied on your collection day, let us know within 2 business days. You can use our Report a bin problem e-form.