Our public ride sessions are designed for casual ‘play and ride’ so your child can experience Kew Traffic School without being part of a school or kindergarten group.
There is no Safety Education Program included in the session.
School holiday play and ride sessions
A great school holiday activity for children up to 10 years of age. Sessions are available for two age groups during school holidays (excluding public holidays).
Up to 6 years
Morning sessions: 9:00am to 10:30am (Monday to Friday)
All ages (2-10 years)
11:00am to 12:30pm (Monday to Friday)
1.30pm to 3:00pm (Tuesday and Thursday)
Book a session
To book, choose the 'public ride session' option on the online booking system.
The cost is $10 per child a session.
It is important to note:
- bookings will need to be made for all children wishing to ride or scoot on the track
- individual bookings are limited to 6 children
- places for each session are capped for safety reasons
- school holiday sessions open two weeks prior to the end of term
- children need to bring their own bicycle or scooter and helmet
- parents and carers must stay and supervise their children
- you will need to bring your own drinks and snacks.
Use our colouring sheet to get children excited for their public ride session.
It is a requirement that all riders on the track wear a helmet at all times.