A great activity for children aged up to 10 years of age, Kew Traffic School has 2-hour play and ride sessions throughout the school holidays. Sessions are available for children up to 6 years of age and for children aged 6 to 10 years.
Please note bookings open two weeks prior to the commencement of the school holidays.
The sessions are designed as casual ‘play and ride’, so you can experience the facility without being a part of a school or kindergarten group.
Children can ride their bike or scooter around the track and experience traffic lights, street signs, railway crossings and mini trams as a way to gain confidence and develop road safety skills away from the dangers of real traffic.
It’s important to note:
- individual bookings are limited to 6 children
- children need to bring their own bicycle or scooter and helmet
- carers or parents must stay and supervise their children
- children can bring drinks and snacks
- places for each session are capped for safety reasons
- bookings will need to be made for all children wishing to use the track.
If you have any questions about the Kew Traffic School, please call 9278 4768.