Our public ride sessions are designed for casual ‘play and ride’ so your child can experience Kew Traffic School without being part of a school or kindergarten group.
There is no Safety Education Program included in the session.
Upcoming public ride sessions
Book a session
To book, choose the 'public ride session' option on our online booking system.
Book a public ride session-external site
The cost is $10 per child riding on the track for each session.
It is important to note:
- bookings will need to be made for all children wishing to ride or scoot on the track
- individual bookings are limited to 6 children
- places for each session are capped for safety reasons
- school holiday sessions open two weeks prior to the end of term
- children need to bring their own bicycle or scooter and helmet
- parents and carers must stay and supervise their children
- you will need to bring your own drinks and snacks.
It is a requirement that all riders on the track wear a helmet at all times.
You can download our colouring sheet below to get children excited about their public ride session.