If you lose or damage your residential parking permit, we can issue a replacement permit.
Only the original permit holder can apply for a replacement residential parking permit.
- Complete the Application for a lost or damaged residential parking permit (PDF) or Application for a lost or damaged residential parking permit.
- With your application, include:
- statutory declaration outlining how your permit was lost or damaged
- your damaged permit (if possible).
- $15.40 per permit is payable when you submit the form. You can pay by EFTPOS, cheque, money order or cash.
- Submit the form, supporting documents and payment by mail or in person to Council offices.
- Within 28 days, you'll either receive:
- your permit
- a request for more information or
- a rejection and the reason why.
Your original permit is cancelled once your new one is issued. Cancelled permits are no longer valid; using them may result in a fine.