Coronavirus update 13 March 2020

Coronavirus (COVID-19): guidance and support.

If you lose or damage your residential parking permit, we can issue a replacement permit.

Only the original permit holder can apply for a replacement residential parking permit.

  1. Complete the Application for a lost or damaged residential parking permit
  2. With your application, include:
    • statutory declaration outlining how your permit was lost or damaged
    • your damaged permit (if possible).
  3. $16.20 per permit is payable when you submit the form. You can pay by EFTPOS, cheque, money order or cash.
  4. Submit the form, supporting documents and payment by post to Council offices.
  5. Within 28 days, you'll either receive:
    • your permit
    • a request for more information or
    • a rejection and the reason why.

Your original permit is cancelled once your new one is issued. Cancelled permits are no longer valid; using them may result in a fine.

Contact us

For further information please contact us on 9278 4444 or email [email protected]

How useful was this information?