Our network meetings are held every 2 months. We bring volunteer leaders of community organisations together to:
- share your experiences
- learn from others
- explore ideas which you can introduce in your volunteer program
- hear from leading experts across our sector.
This is for members of the Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre (BVRC).
Please email [email protected] to register to attend.
Network meetings in 2023 will be held either online via MS Teams, in the Zelman Room at Hawthorn Arts Centre, or in the Blackwood Room at the Council Offices in Camberwell. Please check the note against each date in the table below.
- Thu 30 March 20239:30 am – 11:15 amonline via Teams
- Tue 23 May 20238:30 am – 10:15 amBlackwood Room, Council Offices in Camberwell
- Tue 18 July 20239:30 am – 11:15 amonline via Teams
- Tue 12 September 20239:30 am – 11:15 amonline via Teams
- Tue 14 November 20238:30 am – 10:15 amZelman Room, Hawthorn Arts Centre
Boroondara Volunteer Resource Centre
Talks and interest groups