On this page
- Transfer your pet's registration to Boroondara from another council
- Inform us your pet has died or moved from Boroondara to another council
- Change your pet's registration details
Use the Register your pet form if:
- You move to the City of Boroondara and your dog or cat is registered with another council in Victoria.
- You adopt or buy a new pet.
Use the Change your pet registration details form if:
- Your pet moves to a new address in Boroondara.
- Your pet moves to an address outside of Boroondara.
- Any other details of your pet change, such as name or description.
- Your pet dies.
If your dog or cat is already registered elsewhere in Victoria, you are eligible for a registration transfer and fee waiver. You need to provide evidence of the current registration when you register your pet with us.
If you are unsure of which municipality you are residing in, please refer to Know Your Council.