Coronavirus update 13 March 2020

Council has closed some facilities and cancelled all events until 14 April. Learn which services have been affected.

If you move to the City of Boroondara and your dog or cat is registered with another council in Victoria, you still need to register your pet with us.

Transferring registration from another council is considered a new pet registration.

If your dog or cat is already registered elsewhere in Victoria, you are eligible for a registration transfer and fee waiver. You need to provide evidence of the current registration when you register your pet with us.

Let us know if your pet has died or moved to another home, or if any other details have changed, such as their name or description, so we can update your registration details.

Change your pet registration details online

How useful was this information?