You can get help with meals or essential groceries.
- Meals on Wheels - available for people aged over 65, at a low cost over 6 weeks.
- MECWACare provides meals and shopping support for people under 65 living with a disability.
- Camcare provides distribution of food parcels for registered clients on Thursdays, and walk-ins Monday to Friday, 10am to 2pm.
- The Salvation Army Camberwell provides take away meals and emergency relief products such as non-perishable groceries and toiletries. Please call 9889 2468 to arrange an appointment.
- Boroondara Community Outreach provides take away meals and emergency relief products such as non-perishable groceries and toiletries.
- Kew Neighbourhood Learning Centre provides take away meals and delivery service.
- Surrey Hills Neighbourhood Centre provides food packages, which can be delivered to vulnerable community members.
Help with shopping
Local community centres offer help with shopping, including:
- Bowen Street Community Centre
- Canterbury Neighbourhood Centre
- Kew Neighbourhood Learning Centre
- Surrey Hills Neighbourhood Centre
- Hawthorn Community House
- Trentwood at the Hub.
Many pharmacies offer a free medicine delivery service through Australia Post.
Contact your local pharmacy.