Cashier desks and customer service centres are currently closed
Our cashier desks and customer service centres at Camberwell, Hawthorn Arts Centre and Kew Library are currently closed. We have introduced these measures to protect the community and staff from the risks associated with COVID-19.
You can still contact us by:
- submitting an online request
- sending us an email to [email protected]
- calling us on 9278 4444, Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 5:15 pm.
You can pay for our services in a number of ways. These may vary depending on the payment you want to make.
Follow the links below and find out how to pay for:
- Local Laws Permit Applications
- Parking infringements
- Permits and Consents
- Pet registration or renewal
- Animal infringement
- Debtor invoice
- Health infringement
- Building or planning applications
- Food or health and wellbeing premises registration
- Library fines - please login to your library account to pay online.