How to contact us
- contact us online
- send us an email
- phone 9278 4444 Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 5:15 pm.
Visit our customer service desk during opening hours. For more information, visit Contact us.
You can pay for our services in a number of ways. These may vary depending on the payment you want to make.
Follow the links below and find out how to pay for:
- Local Laws Permit Applications
- Parking infringements
- Permits and Consents
- Pet registration or renewal
- Animal infringement
- Debtor invoice
- Health infringement
- Building or planning applications
- Food or health and wellbeing premises registration
- Library fines - please login to your library account to pay online.
Credit card fees
If you choose to pay using a credit card, an additional surcharge will be added to the payment. This is to cover the fee the credit card provider charges us.
From 1 January 2021, the surcharge for each card type we accept is:
- 1.04% for Visa cards
- 1.04% for MasterCard
- 1.48% for Amex
If you choose to pay using a debit card or PayPal, no surcharge will be added to the payment.