How to contact us
- contact us online-external site
- email us at [email protected]
- phone (03) 9278 4444 Monday to Friday between 8:00am and 5:15pm.
Visit our customer service desk during opening hours. For more information, visit our Contact us page.
You can pay for our services in a number of ways. These may vary depending on the payment you want to make.
Follow the links below and find out about:
- Animal fines on our Pay an animal fine page-external site
- Building fines on our Building fines page
- Building or planning applications on our Pay Building and planning fees page
- Debtor invoice on our Pay an invoice page
- Food or health and wellbeing premises registration on our Pay food or health premises registration page
- Health infringements on our Pay a health infringement page
- Library fines on our Library catalogue website-external site (you need to log in to your library account to pay online.
- Local Laws Permit Applications on our Application payment page
- Parking infringements on our Pay a parking fine page
- Permits and Consents on our Application payment page
- Pet registration or renewal on our Pay pet registration renewal page
- Rates on our Pay your rates page
Credit card fees
If you choose to pay using a credit card, an additional surcharge will be added to the payment. This is to cover the fee the credit card provider charges us.
The surcharge for each card type we accept is:
- 1.03% for Visa cards
- 1.03% for MasterCard
- 0.88% for Amex
There is no surcharge for:
- debit cards
- PayPal, where we offer it as a payment option.