How to contact us
- contact us online
- send us an email
- phone 9278 4444 Monday to Friday between 8:00 am and 5:15 pm.
Visit our customer service desk during opening hours. For more information, visit Contact us.
You can pay for our services in a number of ways. These may vary depending on the payment you want to make.
Follow the links below and find out how to pay for:
- Local Laws Permit Applications
- Parking infringements
- Permits and Consents
- Pet registration or renewal
- Animal infringement
- Debtor invoice
- Health infringement
- Building or planning applications
- Food or health and wellbeing premises registration
- Library fines - please login to your library account to pay online.
Credit card fees
If you choose to pay using a credit card, an additional surcharge will be added to the payment. This is to cover the fee the credit card provider charges us.
The surcharge for each card type we accept is:
- 1.04% for Visa cards
- 1.04% for MasterCard
- 1.48% for Amex
There is no surcharge for:
- debit cards
- PayPal, where we offer it as a payment option.