Our Boroondara Asset Plan 2022–23 to 2032–33 provides a 10-year strategic and financial plan to manage infrastructure assets owned and controlled by the City of Boroondara.
These infrastructure assets support Council to deliver our services to the community and include:
- outdoor sports facilities
- parks, open space and streetscapes
- roads and paths.
Our Asset Plan aims to make sure these infrastructure assets support the goals of our Boroondara Community Plan 2021–31. It also aims to:
- explain how we will work to meet community expectations
- explain how we will manage our assets through maintenance, renewal, acquisition, expansion, disposal or decommissioning
- identify trends in the condition of our infrastructure assets
- recommend changes to improve our infrastructure assets
- provide a snapshot of Council's asset portfolio and condition profile.