Street lights and power poles

Report faulty or dim street lights or faulty power poles in your area to your local energy provider.

  • North of Toorak Road, contact CitiPower on 131 280.
  • On Toorak Road and south of Toorak Road, contact United Energy on 132 099.

Parks, car parks and paths

For faulty lights in parks, reserves and public car parks or bike paths, contact us.

More information

For more information on lighting in your area, contact us.

Was this page helpful?