Cycling and walking maps and guides
With shared paths and walking groups, Boroondara is the perfect place to enjoy nature and get some exercise while walking or cycling.
Off-road shared paths in Boroondara are:
- Gardiners Creek Trail
- Outer Circle Trail
- Anniversary Trail
- Main Yarra Trail
- Koonung Trail.
Boroondara TravelSmart map
Our TravelSmart maps show on and off-road cycling routes, on-road bike lanes, informal cycling routes and local bike shops, as well as walking routes, public toilets, water fountains and public transport routes.
Boroondara TravelSmart map - side 1 - information and public transport
Boroondara TravelSmart map - side 2 - street map (please note: this is a large file (6.76 MB) and may take some time to download and display)
You'll find TravelSmart maps for other areas in Victoria on the VicRoads website.
If you would like a hard copy posted to you, please contact us at [email protected].
Boroondara Recreational Cycling Map
Boroondara Recreational Cycling Map shows the off-road paths in Boroondara.
'Walk Rest Talk' walking maps
These walking maps show walking routes in Boroondara that have access to seats, drinking fountains, pedestrian crossings and toilets to help you walk for strength, rest to recover and talk for connection.
- Ashburton walk rest talk map
- Ashburton and Glen Iris walk rest talk map
- Balwyn walk rest talk map (English)
- Balwyn walk rest talk map (Cantonese)
- Balwyn walk rest talk map (Greek)
- Balwyn walk rest talk map (Italian)
- Balwyn North walk rest talk map
- Canterbury and Balwyn walk rest talk map
- Hawthorn walk rest talk map
- Kew and Kew East walk rest talk map
- Kew and Deepdene walk rest talk map
Bicycle Network has loads of great information for cyclists, including maps and guides for popular bike paths.
Ride with GPS is an easy-to-use bicycle route mapping website.
Visit local history trails for a guided history of some of our trails.