You need Report and Consent for demolition if you are demolishing any of the following:
- 100% of a building
- more than half of the volume of the original building over 3 years
- any part of the façade of a building.
A façade is an external wall that faces a street or laneway. It can include architectural features attached to the wall, such as a verandah or balcony.
How to apply
Only the property owner or an authorised agent of the owner can apply for Report and Consent for demolition.
Complete the Application for Report and Consent on Proposed Demolition below.
With your application include:
- The Certificate of Title. To get the certificate visit the Landata website.
- A written description of the proposal.
- The site plan showing what will be demolished. The site plan must be to scale with dimensions from the building being demolished to the title boundaries. It must be visually clear and can be hand drawn.
- Your building surveyor's details.
- Your Planning Permit number if relevant.
Email the form and supporting documents to [email protected].
We'll email you an invoice for the fee after you submit your application. The fee is $87.90.
Expect it to take 15 business days for us to assess your application.