Street lights and power poles

Report faulty or dim street lights or faulty power poles in your area to your local energy provider:

  • North of Toorak Road, contact CitiPower on 131 280.
  • South of Toorak Road, contact United Energy on 132 099.

Parks, car parks and paths

For faulty lights in parks, reserves and public car parks or bike paths, contact Council.

New street lighting

To request additional street lighting or alterations to existing street lighting in your area, contact Council or call 9278 4505.

How useful was this information?