The Boroondara Library Service app allows you to access library services anywhere, anytime.
Once you've downloaded the app, you can:
- search for items, and reserve the ones that interest you
- view account information, such as your loans, reservations, and borrowing history
- renew your loans
- save lists of favourite items for later
- use your camera to scan an ISBN barcode on the back of a book you'd like to check if the library has copies.
Download the Boroondara Library Service mobile app
To download the app and get started:
- Go to the App Store or Google Play and search the word Spydus Mobile.
- Download the app.
- Tap Select Library and select Boroondara Library Service.
- Tap Login.
- Enter your Borrower ID and password.
- Select the branch that you go to the most.
- Tap Login.
Renew a loan using a mobile device
To renew your loans using the app:
- Tap Current loans.
- Either tap on an individual item and click Renew.
or tap Edit in the top right corner of the screen and select items to renew.
- Then tap Renew and Confirm and the items will be renewed.
- Those items reserved or that have been renewed three times will not be renewed.
If you would like to learn more about the app, visit one of our libraries or call on 9278 4666.