The Boroondara Library Service app allows you to access library services anywhere, anytime.
Once you've downloaded the app, you can:
- search for items, and reserve the ones that interest you
- view account information, such as your loans, reservations, and borrowing history
- renew your loans
- save lists of favourite items for later
- use your camera to scan an ISBN barcode on the back of a book you'd like to check if the library has copies.
Download the Boroondara Library Service mobile app
To download the app and get started:
- Go to the App Store -external siteor Google Play-external site and search for Spydus Mobile.
- Download the app.
- Tap Select Library and select Boroondara Library Service.
- Tap Login.
- Enter your membership number and PIN (your 14-digit membership number is under the barcode on your library card, your 6-digit PIN is your date of birth in DDMMYY format).
- Select the branch that you go to the most.
- Tap Login.
Renew a loan using a mobile device
To renew your loans using the app:
- Tap Current loans.
- Either tap on an individual item and click Renew or tap Edit in the top right corner of the screen and select items to renew.
- Tap Renew and Confirm and the items will be renewed.
Reserved items cannot be renewed. There is maximum of 3 renewals.