A free, comprehensive program for older people to upgrade their knowledge, build upon experience and become wiser drivers in a friendly and informal setting. The program comprises 4 sessions of 2 hours each, run over 4 weeks.
The course covers:
- Challenges for older drivers
- Safety tips for wiser driving
- Up-to-date information on current Victorian Road Rules
- Being roadworthy
- Planning for the future
- Alternative travelling methods.
This event is funded by the Department of Transport Community Road Safety Grants and coordinated by the City of Boroondara.
How to register
Registrations are required to attend this course, and you need to attend all 4 sessions to complete the whole course.
This 4 week course will run on:
- Friday 10 February 2023 from 10 am to 12 pm (noon)
- Friday 17 February 2023 from 10 am to 12 pm (noon)
- Friday 24 February 2023 from 10 am to 12 pm (noon)
- Friday 3 March 2023 from 10 am to 12 pm (noon)
Talks and interest groups