Our 360 Youth Resource Centre is now located inside Hawthorn Arts Centre, off the public terrace on the corner of Glenferrie Road and Burwood Road (look out for the 360 banners). We will be located here until our renovations are complete in May 2019.
Our opening hours are 3pm to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday.
Young people (aged 10 to 25) are welcome to drop in to use a computer, access free wi-fi, catch up on study, hang out or get support and advice.
|Monday to Friday||3pm - 5.30pm|
|Monday to Friday during school holidays||10am - 6pm|
Our Youth Services team is available from 9.30am Monday to Friday if you'd like to contact us. You can call 9278 4608 or email Youth Services to make an appointment. You can also follow us on Facebook.
Our team can connect you to:
- professional support services
- emergency relief resources
- youth programs and networks
- youth and family support groups
- outreach programs in community hubs
- educational resources
- sound-proofed band rehearsal spaces.
Parents and carers are also welcome to visit and discuss any concerns they may have about a young person in their care.
If you'd like to drop in to the centre after school, please fill in our participation form.
Renovation and service changes
From December 2018, the 360 Youth Resource Centre is undergoing an upgrade to better meet the needs of young people. We’ll still be open for business but with some minor changes:
- The drop in space will be relocated to a temporary space inside Hawthorn Arts Centre, off the public terrace on the corner of Glenferrie Road and Burwood Road. It will be open from 3pm to 5.30pm Monday to Friday during the school term.
- Counselling will continue to be offered on site and the youth staff will continue to be located at the Hawthorn Arts Centre. Contact us on 9278 4608.
- The band rehearsal space will be closed during the renovation.
- School holiday activities will be running at other locations across Boroondara.
We can’t wait for you to check out the new space. The existing space features a study space, computers, a pool table, couches and Wii and Xbox gaming. The upgrade will add even more with a comfier hang out space with phone charging stations, a bigger book collection and table tennis.
The upstairs youth centre reopening will take place around mid-May 2019, so keep your eye out for all the details of the fun and festivities closer to the date.