The Boroondara Youth Hub is located at Level 1, 360 Burwood Rd, Hawthorn. There are some ongoing renovations to the entrance, so you can access the centre from the foyer of the Hawthorn Arts Centre.
Young people (aged 10 to 25) are welcome to drop in during opening hours.
There’s lots to do at the Hub, including computers, Nintendo Switch and Xbox gaming, pool and table tennis. Young people can also use the free wi-fi, kitchen, catch up on study, hang out or get support and advice.
Join us every Thursday, 3pm to 4.30pm for a chat using WebEx.
How to join
- Download WebEx on your computer or mobile
- Make an account with WebEx
- If using headphones, connect them to your device before joining the chat.
- Click the WebEx link just before 3pm to join the chat.
- Young people aged 10 to 25 can join the chat
- Everyone has the right to respect, and to enjoy a fun, safe environment.
- We reserve the right to remove individuals and/or terminate the chat.
- We will not tolerate inappropriate and/or disrespectful behaviour, language, photos, links, etc.
- We will not tolerate the posting, sharing, or taking screenshots of private information.
- Be mindful of your surroundings while you are on the chat. Keep the background free of images and posters that may be seen as inappropriate or disrespectful.
Access more services
Our Youth Services team is available from 9.30am Monday to Friday if you'd like to contact us. You can call 9278 4608 or email Youth Services to make an appointment. You can also follow us on Facebook.
Our team can connect you to:
- professional support services
- emergency relief resources
- youth programs and networks
- youth and family support groups
- outreach programs in community hubs
- educational resources
- sound-proofed band rehearsal spaces.
Parents and carers are also welcome to visit and discuss any concerns they may have about a young person in their care.