You’ll need to sign up for a 360 Band Membership, which gives you access to:
- weekly use of the 360 rehearsal studio and music equipment
- the chance to perform through the FReeZA program
- access to industry development sessions.
Band members have access to a full backline for all bookings:
- Peavey KB Amp
- Peavey Bass Amp
- Peavey Max 112 Guitar Amp
- Peavey 30w Guitar Amp.
- Mapex Drum kit
- Yamaha Electric Drum kit
- SM58 Microphone x2 with stand.
- electric guitar
- bass guitar
- acoustic guitar
- PA system and mixing desk
- Peavey FX pedal & music stand
- percussion instruments.
Bands need to complete an induction to learn equipment basics before using the space. You can access performance opportunities via our FReeZa program.
In order to use the rehearsal space, you will first need a Band Membership. A membership entitles each band to up to 2 sessions per week.
Cost: 20.50 (per band)
Duration: 6 months (January to June or July to December)
Session length: 30 minute, 1 hour or 2 hour blocks. The maximum session is 2 hours.
Times: Monday to Friday, 12pm to 5.30pm
During school holidays the space is available from 10am.
Bands can book up to 4 weeks in advance. We take bookings from the last week of the month for the following month. You may be able to book on the day if the space is available.