Local businesses can apply for a permit to park all day in designated areas in some car parks in Boroondara as part of our Traders Parking Permit Scheme.
Quarterly permits are available for traders' parking zones in:
- Junction West car park, Hawthorn East
- Butler Street car park, Camberwell
- Rose Street car park, Hawthorn East (currently unavailable)
- Fenton Way off-street car park, Kew
Towards the end of each quarter you'll receive an invoice to renew your permit.
Annual permits are available for traders' parking zones in:
- Lilydale Grove indented parking area, Hawthorn (currently unavailable)
- Bulleen Road, Macedon Avenue and Marwal Avenue car parks, North Balwyn (currently unavailable)
- Maud Street car park, Balwyn (currently unavailable)
- Earl Street car park, Kew.
It's important to note that fees apply, permit numbers are limited and applications are subject to Council approval.
For further information please contact us on 9278 4444 or email [email protected]