Local businesses can apply for a permit to park all day in designated areas in some car parks in Boroondara as part of our Traders Parking Permit Scheme. After you apply, you will receive a response from us within 10 business days.
Quarterly permits are available for traders' parking zones in:
- Junction West car park, Hawthorn East
- Butler Street car park, Camberwell
- Rose Street car park, Hawthorn East
- Fenton Way off-street car park, Kew
Towards the end of each quarter you'll receive an invoice to renew your permit.
Annual permits are available for traders' parking zones in:
- Lilydale Grove indented parking area, Hawthorn (currently unavailable)
- Bulleen Road, Macedon Avenue and Marwal Avenue car parks, North Balwyn
- Maud Street car park, Balwyn
- Earl Street car park, Kew.
It's important to note that fees apply, permit numbers are limited and applications are subject to Council approval.